I can't figure out how to add sorting to this, so that if journal entries
is tagged with this tiddler, they appear reverse sorted by title so the
newest entry appears at the top of the list. I've tried adding !sort[title]
to the end of the line, just before the '/>', but then it just appears in
the tiddler body as text and defeats the entire action of the toc code.