Thanks for the additional email.

As much as I would like to dig into this, as I said, I am over-whelmingly
pre-occupied.

FYI, (in spite of it being a Privacy breach) Lisa is still in the ICU as a
result of “complications”.
Not only is her well-being important in itself, she also plays an important
role in managing some of our project work-flows.  We will be a while
sorting this out, I think.

Back to your environments, I think we should take a look at how the
automated sharing among the NodeJs based instances of TW that you set up,
might interact through your local storage environment.

I’ll try to get some more resources to wirk with you shortly.

Hans

--
Hans