Hi all,
the idea seems very good to me, especially if coupled with a system aimed
towards frictionless editing such as saqimtiaz's streams
<https://saqimtiaz.github.io/streams/> plugin plus some good autocompletion
plugin.
I cannot tell which architecture might be the best, but I'd be looking
forward to this.
Are there working implementations yet?
Regards,
dam