C.J.:

Are you logging your "revisiting" insights (perhaps in one of your portals)
so you can share them whenever you feel ready to do so?

I frequently find my "beginner" notes get more appreciation since they
provide a "roadmap" for those that follow.

Just curious, since I already know I am interested enough in BAM to use it
and I have ideas regarding needs swirling around in my head that I don't
want to pester you with at this time.

Cheers,
Hans