To use this with TiddlyServer you just need to make sure you are making all
requests relative to the tiddlywiki you are targeting. TiddlyServer loads
NodeJS instances dynamically as they are requested. So most likely you are
making the call to the root path ("http://localhost/";) and usually that is
not where the tiddlywiki is mounted. Instead you need to change those calls
to the path "http://localhost/personal/notes/"; or whatever the path to your
wiki is. That's just my guess without really taking a look at it or trying
anything out. I just saw you said you were using the TW webserver api.