Bump

Surely, many more must be interested in editing tags easily in tiddler
lists? Or am I missing something, e.g do fields totally replace tags?
GridPlugin seems like a natural place for it but of course not
necessarily so.

I came up with a not-so-good solution using Lewcids TaggerPlugin[1]
that at least lets add (but not edit or delete) tags to tiddlers
presented in a table:
http://edittagtable.tiddlyspot.com/

:-)

[1] http://tw.lewcid.org//#TaggerPlugin