It's true. It is difficult to find if we don't know how do it. In tab
System of AdvancedSearch, its tiddler can be found-> `
$:/editions/tw5.com/operator-macros
`if you enter its name (`.operator-example`)

Maybe it could be together the other macros in the tiddler `Documentation
Macros` and we also say the tiddlers where are the macros.