Hello Eric,

I have both of your tiddlers copied. And as expected the PowerSearch works
on its own perfectly. I have also installed the Shiraz plugin and working
on its own as well. Then I created another tiddler containing the
overriding definitions which you've given here( I had to change the macro
call name to table-dynamic which I assume changed at a later date). I can
see that PowerSearch is being called because the result table is shown but
I don't have PowerSearch UI. What might I be doing wrong?