Sorry I should have explain how to add this file into your wiki :

- download the json file
- open your tiddlywiki
- drag & drop the json file inside it (the message "drop now" should appear
at the top of the page). If you use tiddlywiki on mobile, you can use the
*import* button (under the *Tools* tab in the sidebar) and select the json
file. See https://tiddlywiki.com/#Importing%20Tiddlers if you need more
info. If you want you can prefix the imported tiddlers with "$:/" to hide
them from the standard search.
- a tiddler named "$:/Import" will open, listing several tiddlers starting
with FullScreen/..
- click on "import", save your wiki and you are done ! You should see a
link icon appear on each tiddler.

If you click it, you will copy a link to that tiddler to your clipboard.
This link will open the targeted tiddler in "fullscreen", you will only be
able to see the content of the tiddler and nothing else.

Note that *it is still possible to access the full wiki* by modifying the
url !
*Do not *use this if you want to keep part of your wiki private!