Hi Alan,

I was trying to create a income expense manager using tiddlytables based on
the task manger demo you have shown. I was inspired by this budgetlywiki
<https://trumad.github.io/budgetlywiki/#Budget%20Overview>.

Here <https://tiddlytables-budget.tiddlyhost.com/> is what I got after
todays experiments. Will you be able to clear some of my doubts if I ask
here.