On Thursday, June 16, 2022 at 10:50:37 PM UTC+2 torax...@googlemail.com
wrote:

> It was in my old installations disabled. So I am aware of it. I simply
> wanted to give that feature a shot, but noticed, it works very inconsistent.

I don't think it's inconsistent. It's a parser option and works in the
exact same way as any other option like ''bold'', //italic// and so on.

> So I think it's best to view it as experimental.

It's definitely _not_ experimental. It probably works consistently since
alpha 1. Same as bold and italic ;) ...

The only thing is, that there is some discussion, if it should be ON by
default. ... If you started using wikitext in the "early days"
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel_case#Wiki_link_markup> you are
probably used to it.

> Would be a nice feature, but I need a reliable behaviour and not the 1st
> time left and next time right. 😉

As I wrote. It is reliable.

-mario