Hi,
May be TagglyTagging from MPTW [1] would be of interest. The footer
contains the "tagged as" information. May be "Group" or "SiteMap"
could do your job. The structure there is not very deep. You can have
a look at my FreeStyle TW [2] where the MainMenu generates a bigger
list.

regards Mario
[1] http://mptw.tiddlyspot.com/#[[TagglyTagging%20FAQ]]
[2] http://freestyle.tiddlyspot.com/#MainMenu