I am sucessfully using a tiddler to restrict access to parts of the wiki
with selective tagging, reveal and some style sheets but have run into a
problem, when I want to type in the "key" its getting saved to a tiddler
($:/state/GMKey).

Onto my problem... I would like to try and hook into the start of the save
process so I can clear the contents of that tiddler before the save
actually happens, if I can do that then I might be able to save temporarily
using a set and then put it back afterwards...

The only other solution I can think of is to save it somewhere other than
$:/state/GMKey like, I know the PAT key for Github saving isn't saved as
part of the wiki, but I don't have the first clue where to start digging to
find that, or how I could save to a similar location, and how I could then
READ from that location in the <reveal> to control stuff...

A slightly older version of what I am playing with can be found
here http://gmsandbox.eaglesroost.org/ Select "Ross" and then put in
98631635 and edit mode should then work, what I am looking to do is clear
that 98631635 before saving (and restore it after if possible)

Thanks in Advance!