Oliver,

This is a quick reply; perhaps I don't fully understand your challenge. But
it seems pmario's solution worked EXCEPT for not showing date format, yes?

If so, you should just be able to replace the transclude bit (inside
pmario's initial list-filter, which checks for the info tag), and call the
view widget instead, which allows you to specify format (modifying the
template for the format to suit your needs):

```
<$view tiddler=<<currentTab>> field=info format=date template="DDth mmm
YYYY 0hh:0mm:0ss" />
```

-Springer