Hi Lucas,

TiddlyWiki's web server only works when running under Node.js, and doesn't
function in the browser.

The source for the Node.js "render" command shows how to render a tiddler
through a template to an HTML file:

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/51bdf60ee868cbf3943d086caa189c5d280b8f54/core/modules/commands/render.js#L52-L56

Best wishes

Jeremy.