Hello!
I'm using node.js version of tiddlywiki in a docker container
from  nicolaw/tiddlywiki.
I have the variable TW_DOCKERVOLUME defined to where on the local
filesystem my tiddlers reside. I would like to put my tiddlers on an
encrypted volume which gets decrypted and mounted  on TW_DOCKERVOLUME once
a correct password is given.
I was thinking on writing some python code using http.server to decrypt and
mount the encrypted volume and then redirecting to the wiki but I was
wondering if maybe someone already made something similar/simpler. Maybe
you don't need the python and you could do it straight in node.js... I have
no clue...
Does anyone know if there exists something in this direction?
Or could someone point me to documentation on node.js code that could do it?

Thanks!

Regards,
Geert