> In this case, we probably need to make the regular search be more like
> the advanced search and take some actions to suppress the ones in the ST
> Codes, because that's redundant.

You might check out how the relink plugin ([1]) to see how it finds the
tiddlers that transclude (the text of) the current one.  You could
probably implement your own search on top of that.  (Theoretically, this
would have to be recursive, but your data might not require that.)

  -- Scott

  [1]: <https://flibbles.github.io/tw5-relink/>