I haven't used P.A.R.A method by Tiago Forte. I haven't seen any exact
implementation of P.A.R.A method in tiddlywiki yet. The closest I have seen
in TW is the GSD5 (a TW based GTD like system). You can take a look at GSD5
here <https://gsd5.tiddlyhost.com/>. Here
<https://gsd5-ticklers-demo.tiddlyhost.com/#GSD5%20Dashboard> is modified
GSD5 dashboard I have made. May be you can modify the GSD5 plug in to suit
your needs and implement P.A.R.A method based on GSD5.

Also try posting in the talk tiddlywiki forum
<https://talk.tiddlywiki.org/>which
is a more active than the google group.