Although I have yet to run into any issue with the use of emojis in any of
my TiddlyWiki instances, do keep in mind the possibility of problems with
web browsers (desktop or mobile) that might not support one/more/any emojis
!!!

I'm finding that they help make tiddler titles stand out in long lists, and
that helps to quickly find/identify tiddlers.

[image: Screenshot 2023-03-26 8.07.13 PM.png]