Being a supporter of Neocities ( I think it is good for folk to have a free
place to build old-school websites), I've been hosting all of my TiddlyWiki
instances over there,

Of course, Neocities being free and it always having potential of hosting
sites that might not be appropriate/trustworthy, some environments may
completely block access to Neocities.

I've just setup https://bam-ide.tiddlyhost.com/ so that anybody interested
in it but could not access it, now hopefully can give it a spin.