Hey, thanks for giving that a gander !

I am all for reducing the number of mouse clicks to get stuff done.  Part
of my quest to reduce the spread of mouse-clicky-induced tendinitis o' the
finger knuckle.

We are going to have a generation of folk who cannot finger-poke
significant others' foreheads, when said significant others honestly
deserve a straight finger-poke to the forehead...