I can completely understand how being in a busy period can disrupt the
progress of ongoing experiments and limit time for discussions. It's
commendable that despite the constraints, you are taking the initiative to
share your work and ideas with others. Collaboration and inspiration are
crucial in the academic world, and by sharing your experiments, you are not
only potentially inspiring others but also inviting feedback and
suggestions that could further enhance your research.

When it comes to a *PhD thesis* <https://dissertationlords.co.uk/>, the
*structure
of the dissertation <https://dissertationlords.co.uk/>* plays a vital role.
It provides a framework that ensures clarity, coherence, and logical flow
of ideas throughout the document. The structure typically includes sections
such as an introduction, literature review, methodology, results,
discussion, and conclusion. However, the specific structure may vary
depending on the field of study and the requirements of your institution.

By sharing your ongoing experiments and mentioning your thesis, it's
evident that you are actively engaged in your research journey. I encourage
you to continue exploring new ideas, seeking collaborations, and finding
ways to make progress amidst your busy schedule. Best of luck with your
experiments and the completion of your dissertation!