I love how compact this code is, and how it relies on nothing other than
css!

Some kind of visible "affordance-cue" seems needed, to invite the hovering.
Very slightly tweaked (without any delay), I like:

```
.pop div {display:none; ; background-color:#ffd;}
.pop:hover {background-color:#ffa; border-right: 6px solid #ffa;}
.pop:hover div {display:block;}

<$list filter="[tag[Articles]]">
#ffd;">
{{!!title}}