I searched for an answer but the closest I got was this . . .
https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/Llh2xOl5YkM/m/tWsraRiaxvsJ

I'm using the form and data plugins to create a template to create a
narrative to which to which I would plug in data, output the finish
product.

Like the poster above I am not getting the output with the data. It is
outputting the template as blank not populated.

I guess first, does anyone recall if there was ever a solution? Second can
anyone think of tweak that would get the data to output?