Hello Abid!

I see you haven't gotten a response here. I suggest you post your question
at the official community discourse forum, at:

https://talk.tiddlywiki.org/

I think if you post there, you're more likely to get a prompt response from
people who understand the triggers for the dropdown closing action.

Best regards!

-Springer