Obsidian have Android app on Google play, but we don't have?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=md.obsidian&hl=en&gl=US

TidGi mobile is an Obsidian app comparable Tiddlywiki distribution, to let
people know Tiddlywiki can be as *new user* friendly as Obsidian and Notion.

Test link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ren.onetwo.tidgi.mobile
44 <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ren.onetwo.tidgi.mobile>

You can join the alpha test if you already join the Tiddlywiki google group
(tiddlywiki@googlegroups.com)
Google play require at least 20 users tested to release the app, we still
need 8 people to help, thank you!