Thanks FND,

It has been inspirational the possibilities and I do hope a Fork as per my
suggestions is developed.

It dose apply pressure once again for me to learn java script as I would
love to share the load and take such tools that little bit further to
Awesome Status.

Without making this email too complex I must say I have deep reasons to
desire the modifications I suggested. It seems tiddlywiki is on the cusp of
major improvements, if tagging can be used easily with more sophistication
and structured interactivity. If tag manipulation and reporting is opened up
correctly Set theory and database models would provide exponentially more
capabilities to tiddlywki.

But for now I need to be patient. Thanks for your contributions.

TonyM

If you have not found an easy way to do it with TiddlyWiki, you have missed
something.
www.tiddlywiki.com