That's correct, my goal for TiddlyWiki5 is to incorporate SVG images,
and to include an integrated SVG editor, so you'd be able to right
click on any SVG image and choose "edit". The idea is to be able to
create simple(ish) business/technical diagrams, and to create user
interface elements for TiddlyWiki itself.

Cheers

Jerm

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 2:47 PM, PMario <pmari...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi alex,
>
> Like Jeremy Ruston wrote [1]
>>- Graphics as First Class Citizen
>>Both bitmap and vector graphics are now a first class citizen, with
>>image tiddlers embedded directly in the TiddlyWiki file, even in IE6.
>>There's support for SVG vector graphics (with a plan to cross-render
>>to VML for IE support).
>
> I'd suggest to start with svg.
>

>>On Apr 19, 12:50 pm, Alex Hough <r.a.ho...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I'm at an event, taking notes.
>> I'd like to draw a little diagram - a graph with a couple of curves.
> Some browsers support svg allready. And if the don't may be the
> raphael [3][2] libraray could be of interest.
>
>> just thinking about the possability wrt canvas, svg, html 5, etc
>>
>> ALex
>
> my 2 €ents
> Mario
> [1]