Yep.........TiddlySlidy is great...the presentation mode is nicer and
cleaner  than mine......

the only problem I have with it, is that to move to the next slide I
have to manipulate the mouse and click on the "next slide" button.
Paulos SlideShow lets me advance slides by hitting the "enter"
key......which means that when I connect my datashow with remote
control......I can advance slides from anywhere in the room (using the
small hand held remote control).......I don´t have to sit on top of
the laptop playing with the mouse (ou touchpad).    Suits my style of
presentation where I like to stand in front and see the people I am
talking to...rather than to concentrate on the laptop
keyboard......just a personal preference......

and if paul wants to add this sort of automation into
TiddlySlidy......I´d probably move over to TiddlySlidy very smartly!!!

Thanks

Skye