TW is indeed a brilliant mini-website creator - here's mine -
www.keithrichardson.co.uk - not that mine's brilliant  - just the
functionality! :)

However, there is one downside: Tiddlywikis do not get indexed very
well by Google because of all the Javascript. Google can't dig deep
into your TW. You'll be lucky if it can read more than the first page.
I have 2 Tiddlywiki sites on my web space and after 4 years neither of
them has been properly indexed. My Joomla and Mediawiki sites are
fully indexed. There doesn't seem to be a way round that problem. If
there was I would use TW rather than Mediawiki because of course it is
so much easier to use.