Hi I want to do the same thing:)

Any idea how to embed either a new wiki into any web page or any
exisitng wiki into any web page would be great. Ed @whymandesign

Also

I was hoping we could work with you to run a showcase example of your
collaboration software as a charity project so that anyone can list
and collaborate on charitable projects they want to work on. The
showcase site can then run as a not for profit that invests any
donations/surplus funds it creates into those projects.

Can we do this with you?

1.
Can I help enhance your great work using my social media and
collaboration software experience? It would be great to create a
collaboration part to your website where anyone can collaborate on new
innovative solutions to social problems.

2.
Can http://www.playgroundgames.org work with you?

3.
Also would it be possible to work with you to make a re skinned
version of existing software so we can help the public to solve other
social issues (Ideally using that http://www.TRAIDmark.org business
structure)? Maybe working with someone like
http://www.ONEworldHEALTH.org or http://www.earth.org which
is closing so maybe this is something I could help you take on so
everyone can share local knowledge? Also can http://www.WEBiversity.org
share video's and create http://www.TRUSTlibrary.org with your
team?