On May 21, 2010, at 8:04 PM, promethea wrote:

> Can you direct me to a guide that explains various ways of managing
> content, or provide a link to a wiki that is organized really well?

TagglyTagging will do what you want. Check out 'Using "TagglyTagging' to
organise your data" at the link below. It didn't exactly make it transparent to
me, but it got me started. You have to work with it for a while to get the hang
of it. The cool thing is that you don't have to have your tagging categories
and relationships defined ahead of time. The can be revised and restructured on
the fly, so you can start taking notes, apply initially appropriate tags, then
revise tags and tagging structure as your conceptualization of the content
develops with your note taking.
http://mptw.tiddlyspot.com/

Probably the best example of a "really well organized" TW is Garret Lisi's
"Deferential Geometry." I have only the vaguest idea what he's talking about,
but you don't have to understand the content to be impressed with how he uses
TW.
http://deferentialgeometry.org/

There is a really cool video of him explaining TW and how he uses it to a
gathering of physicists here:
http://broadcast.oreilly.com/2008/09/lisi-on-a-wiki.html

As the other Eric says, enjoy,
Eric Weir