Well, since C# is object oriented, there is no simple script but a set
of classes. I will not share these here for now. I intend to release
it as an open source project on codeplex, once the source code is more
mature.
In short, I simply add the required html nodes to the storearea.

I will announce this on this on the dev group, once it becomes public.

The use case is a html version of a media player for cue points. see
http://replayer.codeministry.ch for more info. TiddlyWiki is a nice
way to present a multipage "website".

br, Marcel