Hi All (and Eric)

I am using Erics SetTiddlerBackground transculsion.......and when I
use an image for the background, rather than a simple color....the
image is set to repeat.  How can I set it to     no-
repeat.align:right ?

since the transclusion says the first (background) parameter is a css
style I tried -

<<tiddler SetTiddlerBackground with: BackgroundColors##background -
perguntas>>
/%
!!background
{url("2529618318_1d11d5cd55.jpg");background-repeat;no-repeat;}
!!end
%/
  and a few variations on that......

I also tried a few variations on -
.backgroundImage {background-repeat:no-repeat;}
in the StyleSheet

but no joy...yet

Thanks in advance

Skye