Hi Tobias,
On Jul 20, 11:29 am, Tobias Beer <beertob...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I guess a related question would be...
>
> Is tiddlyspace is a good place for plugin authors to publish plugins?
> Or would that rather be some (tw-specific) github repo ...coming along
> with the associated learing curve of a cvs?

I added a revision.text custom field to every tiddler in my TeamWork
experiment. [1]. Have a look at the revisions(x) command. Select,
compare. I think TW has a basic version control system built in. But
nobody seems to use it. The new diff "side-by-side" button, which
works with tiddlyspace, is really nice also.

I didn't include the stuff for my tiddlyspace yet.

regards Mario
http://hoster.peermore.com/recipes/TeamWork/tiddlers.wiki#search:revisionsco