I'm running IE7  Tiddlywiki 2.6

When I update the MainMenu tiddler with a new tiddler  say [[ test ]]
and then create test and edit something into it and then save and exit
here is what I get.

The MainMenu tiddler is updated.   However if I click on the test
tiddler  I get the generic "The tiddler ' test ' doesn't yet exist.
Double-click to create it"

If I double click and try to update it it prompts me with "A tiddler
named 'test' already exists Choose OK to overwrite it"  if I select ok
and update it and save and exit  I'm back in the same situation.

If I search for test it shows me the test tiddler even though clicking
on the main menu gives me the doesn't yet exist message.

Anyone seen this ?

Vermifax