Just a reminder that if you have an iPad, check out the TWMobile app.
My project tracking file works fine even at 1.1MB with loads of
scripts.

Of course, I need to adjust my layout really to make better use of the
iPad screen and I've a couple of my own plugins that don't work on
mobile Safari & I haven't had a chance yet to work out which
JavaScript is the problem, I guess I will have to install desktop
Safari in order to track down the problem.

But still, it makes the iPad into a much more useful professional
tool.

Regards, Julian Knight
http://it.knightnet.org.uk,  http://www.totallyinformation.com