> Hi Kriss
>
> > I don't want to transclude but link to the test-tiddler: something
> > like   [[TEST with:PARAMETER]]....
>
> To me it sounds like you are trying to create new tiddlers with:
> parameter.

thank you Måns for your answer, but in fact, this is not what I wanted
to do.
The tiddlers exist already, I only want tot *link* to them, in stead
of *transcluding* them ...  thus, using the  "[[ ... ]]"  notation in
stead of the "<<tiddler ... >>"  notation.
Piont is that using the transclusion, one can pass the parameters
$1..$9 to the slave tiddler...
I want to do the same by *linking* to them.

I understand, in fact, your proposal for creating new tiddlers might
be a sort of work-around, but it will create a lot of new tiddlers
which is not desirable.