Hi Jon,

May I come with another request regarding your FamliyTreePlugin. I
wanna be able to store the livingplaces for a person and what period
that person lived there. One person could move around alot back in
those days, anyway they did so here in Sweden. It's almost like having
more than one spouse issue I requested earlier.

And then one more thing, instead of typing every town/village in the
actual field can it be done that it's stored automatically. I mean
when I start typing the name it should be a dropdown list with choices
like autofield or what I should call it.

Thanks in advance

//Tobbe