Hi Claudio,

You could use autoNumber plugin form
http://members.home.nl/zonborgele/autoNumber.html

But it requires Datatiddler plugin write now.
A re-write is in the make that can create a tiddler tiddler in the
format:
>> Leading text 123456 trailing text <<.
It will longer depend on Datatiddler plugin and text can be left out.

To make a table the following script could be used as an example:

<script>
   var out=[];
    out.push("|!Title|!Date|"); //create tabel header
     var tids=store.getTaggedTiddlers('specific'); //get tiddlers
tagged with: specific
       for( i = 0 ; i < tids.length ; i++) {
        out.push( "|" + "[[" + tids[i].title + "|" + tids[i].title +
"]] " + "|" + tids[i].created  +"|"); // add a table entry for every
tiddler
}
return out.join('\n'); // print it
</script>

Past it in a tiddler and of you go, just expand the line that creates
the table entries and the header, InlineJavaScript plugin required.

Have a nice day, Okido

Okido