Hi everyone,

I don't quite understand in what sense this would be beneficial over
the way things currently work.

Why bloating your template with input fields in order to enter a title
and then hit "new" as opposed to hitting new and then entering a title
while also being able to input contents and tags? Is it that you just
want to create an empty tiddler called xyz without further editiing it
right away? ...that would indeed save an extra step, but add another
if you actually did want to enter some content and tags, as you'd have
at least one more additional click to open the tiddler in edit-mode.

Besides, as Anthony suggested, that functionality is already present
in GotoPlugin ...which is my default for searching tiddler titles and
content for all wiki's that I create.

Tobias.