Hi Alex
> I've been working on this project for ages now. It's about ready for
> first release after nearly two years.
I've followed your progress from the start - and I am very impressed
with the result!
> I thought i'd share it. I'd welcome comments
Its very beautiful and mature in every way possible.
Navigation and design supports reading in a linear manner, which seems
to support the overall idea of the questionnaire.
I think you've made some really good choices - and its very inspiring
to see how well TiddlyWiki can designed - to be used as a vehicle for
analysis... and the user doesn't have to know anything about
TiddlyWiki to get the full potential of the package.
It's brilliant!
Good job - and thanks for sharing.

Regards Måns Mårtensson