Hi again

Combining pMario's solution nr3 and Frd's transclusion:
(requires inlineJavascriptPlugin)
[[DisplayDataEntry]]
<script>
        return '$1: ' + DataTiddler.getData('$2','$3','$4');
</script>

In another tiddler write:
<<tiddler 'DisplayDataEntry'
with:"description""TestDataTiddlerPlugin""descr""fallbacktext">>

Regards Måns Mårtensson