Hi Tobias, hi Måns,

thks for your suggestions - they look very neat. But since I have
already a collection of nearly 500 tiddlers tagged with bookmark I
prefer Måns' solution.

Måns, unfortunately when implemented the iframe is not display
*entirely inside* the tiddler - means the tiddler height is stretched
by the iframe's height. Instead  the iframe pops at the lower
tiddler's side over all tiddlers displayed below.