Hi all,

I have a problem in generating a new tiddler to become a project
panel.

Currently I have a "newTiddler" button like this:

{{{
<<option txtNewProject>>
<<clickify  newTiddler
  label:"AddNewProject"
  title:{{config.options.txtNewProject}}
  text:{{store.getTiddlerText("ProjectPanel")}}

}}}

Which accepts the variable "txtNewProject" as the title of the new
project AND using the tiddler "ProjectPanel" as the default text. The
text in "ProjectPanel" is something like this:

{{{
<<tabs chkTodoThings
Todo "Things todo" "@@@@@@@@/Todos"
OK "Things finished" "@@@@@@@@/Done"

<part Todos hidden>
<<newJournal label:"Add Todos" tag:@@@@@@@@>>
<<forEachTiddler
      where 'tiddler.tags.contains("@@@@@@@@") &&
                ! tiddler.tags.contains("ok")'
      write '"|[X("+tiddler.title+":ok)] |[["+tiddler.title+"]]|\n"'
>></part>

<part Done hidden>
<<forEachTiddler
     where 'tiddler.tags.contains("@@@@@@@@") &&
                tiddler.tags.contains("ok")'
      write '"|[X("+tiddler.title+":ok)] |[["+tiddler.title+"]]|\n"'
>></part>
}}}

The problem is, if I want the new project panel working, I have to
manually modify those "@@@@@@@@"s to become the value of
"txtNewProject". Otherwise it won't become the panel tiddler of the
new project.

I'm wondering if it is possible to automate the process, transferring
the value of "txtNewProject" to replace those "@@@@@@@@"s? I've tried
putting "{{config.options.txtNewProject}}" there. It was not working.
Any ideas? Thank for help.

Cheers,
octw