to FND and all other

This (http://unclephil.couchone.com/mytw/MyTw/index.html) is a first
step.
A simple save of the whole tw inn couchdb with ability to create
backup.

For the future, i'm busy to split the TW file structure in the
couchapp one, and then i'll try to fine tune the result during my
freetime
But freetime means no money ... and i don't know why my wife is not
fully ok with this.....

So be patient ... or faster than me

Unclephil