Hi
I have a bunch of buttons for creating new tiddlers. Most are done
with the NewSavedTiddler plugin or view NewTiddler macro and they have
the same style. Then I also have a couple of "buttons" created from
scripts and I'd like them to look the same as normal buttons (i.e.
those made with NewTiddler macro).
I located the styling for the normal buttons in the StyleSheetColors
tiddler (the "button" class). I copied this class to the StyleSheet
tiddler and added the "font-weight:normal;" property.
It looks almost the same, however, it appears that there is also some
sort of box from the script behind the button, which adds an
additional border. Can someone tell me which class I need to change to
remove that box?
I posted a sample to http://scriptbuttons.tiddlyspot.com/