Thanks a lot, Bauwe. Turns out I was doing it completely different. It
works great now!

However, one problem with the plugin that I've encountered is that
when I drop my images into Tiddlywiki the Plugin generates a lot of
'extra' stuff such as:

!usage
{{{[img[SDC15489.JPG.jpg]]}}}
[img[SDC15489.JPG.jpg]]
!notes
attached by FileDropPlugin
!type
image/jpeg
!file
./Pictures/Krim/SDC15489.JPG.jpg
!url
!data

I tried to remove it, however the image does not display correctly
without it (I'm guessing that it needs some of that code to correctly
display the image). So then I tried making the code invisible with /%
and %/ however this also broke it.
Is there way to make this code invisible and yet still display the
image?