Hello,

a very simple test case is here :

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9385804/FrDTW.html

[[Pieces]] contains sections used to built other tiddlers. For the
example : a checkbox and a title.
It contains the section '!proto1' which is a prototype for other
tiddlers.
It also includes '!proto2' which is another prototype : a slider

[[test1]] is built from proto1 and it works well.
[[test2]] tries to use the slider and it doesn't work, of course,
since this feature is not allowed.

FrD