> Hey guys! lets make a list of links of all these packaged TWs and put
> them up at tiddlyspot. Lest we miss any.

Please consider a TiddlySpace for that purpose... which I know to be
twgrps intention :o)

That way we can (all) be members and thus editors of the same space
and it's most valuable information!

TiddlyWiki.org and maybe TiddlyWiki.com should then point to that
TiddlySpace.

To begin with, I would think it made sense if a space were created,
users invited, member tiddler created and a BrainStorming tiddler for
individual users to have their ideas or general topics tagging to it.
That way we can get started taking our own notes and eventually
lumping the lot together into a ShowRoom TiddlySpace.

Well, what the heck, I just created a new TiddlySpace which may
provide just that...

Have a look at http://showroom.tiddlyspace.com

Right now, this is just a quickshot, feel free to join in. By the way,
what is the best way for new members to "subscribe"? Please note that
pretty much everything from the space name, its design to (above all)
it's contents is up for discussion and collaborative emergence.

I am highly curious as to whether or not such a collaborative effort
turns out fruitfull.

Cheers, Tobias